Attention High School Seniors

This is an exciting time of year for up coming high school seniors. You are approaching a very important time when many decisions are made. This is the time when you are moving forward into your life. Dr. Suess had some great advice in his classic "Oh, the Places You'll Go!"
“You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose. You're on your own. And you know what you know. And YOU are the one who'll decide where to go...”
I am offering some exciting early booking deals for those who want to get a jump on senior pictures. Call to see all the fun "free" stuff you will get.


Capture those precious moments that pass too quickly.

My Family

I love my family

I am one!!

Anndee is two (please turn off the music at the bottom to enjoy this video)

Fall Colors and Family Portraits

September 1, 2010

The beautiful golds and crimson colors are a favorite for family portraits. The golden hues that are all around as fall comes upon us create a beautiful backdrop for the family portrait. Call to book your session before November 1st, 2010 and receive 25 free Christmas cards. Family portraits capture today, the times goes quickly so don't miss those precious moments of time.

Fall Seniors

October Fun Special

I am offering a fun fall family (say that fast if you can) special for the month of October. A 30 minute shoot and 6 images of your choice on a cd for $99.00. Call as the time slots are filling fast. If you would like to add 25 Christmas cards then the price would be $125.00. This offer is only good for the month of October. Watch this blog for many fun quick specials between now and Christmas.

Friday, March 12, 2010

Welcome Spring

All of us should be ready for a teddy_bear picnic. I am looking forward to spring and flowers and sunshine. Soon my yard will become a wonderland of colors and flowers. In the mean time, my residential studio works great. My photography business brings me alot of joy. I love what I do. Photography should be more than just a picture, it should be timeless art. Childhood passes quickly and the time to capture the innocence of youth is a small window of time.

No comments:

Post a Comment